Thursday, April 23, 2015
Nattu vaithiyam for babies
Paati vaithiyam for babies and Kai vaithiyam for babies is a small home remedy methods prepared by using kitchen ingredients. Here are some natural remedies or Nattu vaithiyam for your newborn and babies to comfort them from many health problems.
1. Nattu vaithiyam for babies always speaks the importance of mother’s milk up to two years. Mother’s milk is essential for infants and babies to fight against many diseases. It can increase their resistance power and helps them to grow healthy.
2. Paati vaithiyam for cold and cough for babies: If the baby is suffering from stuffy nose and cough then the easiest way to solve the problem is to keep some raw onion slices in the baby’s room. Boil a handful of tulsi leaves in drinking water and feed the warm water to your baby to get rid of cough and cold.
3. Paati vaithiyam for babies fever: If the baby is suffering from fever then don’t wrap the baby in too many cloths, instead mix fresh lemon juice in warm water and dip a soft cotton cloth in it, wipe baby’s body with that cloth to bring down the temperature.
4. Paati vaithiyam for infants insect bite and allergy: To reduce the itching and reddishness of insect bite, make a paste of baking soda along with water and apply it on affected area. It can reduce swelling too.
5. Paati vaithiyam for headache: If the baby is crying due to headache then tie up some ice in a piece of cloth and give gentle cold compress to the baby for few minutes.
6. Babies vomiting: The mixture of ginger juice and honey can reduce the problem of vomiting and nausea in babies. In summer season for any skin problems in baby, apply cucumber juice or cucumber slices on the affected area.
7. Babies stomach pain: Apply paste of asafoetida and water on baby’s stomach to prevent stomach pain quickly. Coconut oil is considered as best to massage baby’s hair and body.
8. Babies diarrhea: If the baby is suffering from dysentery then mix some dry ginger powder with honey and give it to baby thrice a day. You can also give pomegranate juice to control loose motions. Feed water frequently to avoid dehydration.
9. Paati vaithiyam for cough in babies: The mixture of honey and lemon can prevent cough in babies. You can also mix honey and lemon in warm water and feed the baby many times a day with spoon.
10. Babies gas remedies: Boil jeera, black salt and ajwain in a glass of drinking water. Cool and filter the water. Feed it to your to get relief from stomach pain and gases.