- Turmeric is one of the very beneficial spices, which helps to reduce cholesterol.
- Health experts advise of eating a cup of fresh plain curd daily. Curd helps to decrease the bad cholesterol in blood and also treats to other heart diseases.
- Olive oil lowers bad cholesterol and increases good cholesterol it also controls the formation of blood clotting.
- Carrots contain pectin which is useful in controlling blood cholesterol.
- Fibrous fruits also contain high amount of pectin which also controls high cholesterol flowing in the blood.
- Oats are the very beneficial in reducing the level of high cholesterol.
- Honey mixed in warm water is the suggested remedy by Ayurveda to lower fats and bad cholesterol in blood and keeps the body fit and energetic.
- Almonds can control the bad blood cholesterol quickly.
- Garlic is one of the best remedies to reduce bad cholesterol and induce the formation good cholesterol. Use of fresh garlic in regular diet can prove beneficial.
- Regularly drink orange juice to maintain good cholesterol and cut off bad cholesterol.
- Whole grain bread and brown rice is also useful in controlling bad cholesterol.
- Instead of espresso coffee, skip to filter coffee to less down bad cholesterol.
- Studies have proved that cinnamon can be very effective in reducing cholesterol level. Use cinnamon powder in your tea or coffee regularly.
- Honey helps to increase good cholesterol level and reduces the risk of heart diseases.
- Walnuts are useful in reducing cholesterol and keep you safe from the fear of heart attack.
- Soya beans are high in proteins and fibre, which can be helpful in reducing cholesterol and fats in blood.
- Brinjal contains antioxidant properties which can prove beneficial in increasing good cholesterol level.
- Green tea is the very good solution to control the high cholesterol level effectively.
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables as they contain high dietary fibre which can help to reduce high cholesterol.
- Fish are rich in Omega-3 fatty acid, which is very beneficial to maintain good cholesterol level.
Tuesday, April 1, 2014
Cholesterol Tamil Medicine
This is the information about cholesterol Tamil medicine control tips to lower your cholesterol level with diet food and exercise. High cholesterol can prove bad for the functioning of heart and thus leads to heart attack. Tamil meaning is excess kozhu which is deposited in the artery and prevent the normal blood flow. Here are some tips for how to reduce cholesterol in Tamil language Medicine without medication.
How to Keep cholesterol control in Tamil Treatment and Diet
You can easily keep normal cholesterol level in tamil treatment. Following are some of the natural remedies for reducing blood cholesterol and keep you free from the fear of heart attack.
The main thing to reduce cholesterol in our blood is to keep control on diet by avoiding packed or tinned food, fried, oily non home prepared food with dalda vanaspati and be regular in exercise. Avoid smoking to be safe from high cholesterol.
Cholesterol Diet in Tamil Treatment
Instead of taking two-three large meals per day, divide your meals into 6 small portions to be safe from cholesterol problem. Here are some cholesterol control tips in Tamil medicine.
· Mostly avoid eating outside
· East more fruits and vegetables
· Use vegetable oil for cooking
· Eat boiled whole grains like green gram, horse gram etc
· Eat food with omega 3 fatty acid
· Avoid ghee, butter and palm oil, vanaspati etc
· Avoid eating non-veg food and deep fried food
Cholesterol lowering food in Tamil
Omega 3 fatty acid is rich in flax oil and fish
Olive oil is rich in unsaturated fatty acids which increase HDL cholesterol.
Reduce Cholesterol Tamil Medicine