Popular Posts

Friday, February 10, 2012

Malai Vembu Medicinal Uses Siddha Vaidyam in Tamil


Malai Vembu in Tamilnadu Maruthuvam
Malai vembu is a medicinal plant belongs to neem family. Malai vembu medicinal uses are more in Tamil Siddha Vaidyam. This medicinal plant, grown naturally in hill stations hence the name malai vembe, (Hill neem tree ) is cultivated in many parts of India.  By knowing the great medicinal uses, Malai vembu tree cultivation is popular in Tamilnadu.
.
Hill Neem Malai Vembu Uses
§  Neem oil is prepared from the seeds of Neem. The seed are dried and the neem oil is extracted.
§  It is used to prepare herbal soaps, herbal shampoo, painkillers, Ayurvedic balms and herbal creams.
§  Neem leaves is used as one of the best medicine for skin allergies, skin microbial infection caused by bacteria, virus and parasites.
§  Neem leaves and neem oil is used as a mosquito repellent oil. The leaves are burned and the smoke coming from the leaves can reduce the mosquito problem.
§  In Tamil Sidha medicine, neem leaves are used as a best medicine for chicken pox infection. Neem is a natural disinfectant too.
§  The neem juice (malai vembu juice) can reduce the sugar level, so it is recommended for diabetic patients.   
§  Neem bark juice, neem roots juice can reduce the excess body heat. It is a best medicine for fever.
§  All parts of Neem tree are very useful. Neem leaves are used to remove dandruff and head lice in humans.
§  You can prepare Neem leaves and neem flower tea. You can also add other medicinal ingredients like dry ginger and coriander to get rid of cold and cough.
§  Grind the fresh and tender neem leaves. Make small pellets, have this at morning and at night to get rid of stomach worms and intestinal worms.
§  Brushing your teeth with tender neem leaf branch can keep your teeth and gum strong. This will remove the bad mouth odor and remove all mouth infections naturally.    

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please let us know, How to find out the difference between VEMBU and MALAIVEMBU?

Anandaraj Dharmalingam said...

Hi. Malai vembu is only available all Hill station. tamil nadu & Kerala.normal vembu avail all non hill places

Anonymous said...


We tried to get pregnant for a few years in a local clinic. There were no results. We've tried everything possible but nothing. We were recommended to use eggs. I know we have to go abroad. I was terrified. I didn't know where to go and where to begin my search. When my friend recommended Dr Itua to me from western Africa I thought she was joking. I knew nothing about that country but I know they have powerful gifts on herbal medicines and I was afraid because of the language barrier. Anyway, she convinced me to give it a try. She told me that Dr Itua can also cure my prostate cancer which gives me more motivation to give a try to Dr Itua herbal center medicines. I've done the research and thought that maybe this really is a good idea. Dr Itua has reasonable prices. I ordered two four bottles and I drank it as instructed and everything went well. My prostate cancer is gone. Also it has high rates of successful treatments. Plus it uses natural herbs. Well I should say I was convinced. We contacted Dr Itua and now we can say it was the best decision in our lives. We were trying for so long to have a child and suddenly it all looked so simple. Dr Itua was so confident and hopeful he projected those feelings on me too. I am so happy to be a mother and eternally thankful to Dr Itua herbal Cure . Don’t be afraid and just do it!
Dr Itua can cure the following diseases: Sickle Cell,Hiv,Herpes,Shingles, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Lupus,Hpv,Weak Erection,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Chronic Diarrhea,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILIS,Cancer,Autism,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease, Doctor Itua Contact Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats-App Chat : +2348149277967